Kershaw 1670BW Blur by Ken Onion Assisted Folding Knife 3-3/8" Blackwash Plain Blade, Black Aluminum Handles Knife For Sale
Out of stock
- SpeedSafe® - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe® knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Inset Liner Lock - A strip of stainless steel is riveted inside the knife’s handle—most commonly when the handle is a lightweight material. This enables us to create a slimmer, lighter knife, while still providing the strength and security of a locking liner.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Made In The USA - When you see this on one of the knives, it means it was made in their Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Liner lock
- Tapered thumbstud
- Reversible (tip-up, tip-down) pocketclip
- Steel: Sandvik 14C28N, blackwash finish
- Handle: 6061-T6 anodized aluminum, Trac-Tec inserts
- Blade length: 3.375" (8.6 cm)
- Closed length: 4.5" (11.4 cm)
- Overall length: 7.875" (20 cm)
- Weight: 3.9 oz.
- Made in the USA